P2H respects you, your information and personal data.We make sure we collect and store your information and personal data securely.You’re in control of your personal data and you can manage your preferences at any time.
Personal data we collect
We do not collect and store any sensitive information about you.We knowingly do not collect any information from children under 16 years old.
Purpose of personal data use
Depending on the relationships we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
The personal data you provide when placing an order is used to complete your order.
We may need to contact you by email for operational reasons, for example in order to notify you about the status of your order.
We may inform you about news and offers that you may like, for example, by sending you occasional P2H newsletters.If you choose to receive email marketing from P2H, we can let you know when there are special offers, or to tell you about our news. You can stop receiving marketing information from us at any time by pushing “Unsubscribe” link in the email or by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finance and security
The purposes for which we will use your information include accounting, billing and audit, payment card verification, fraud screening, safety, security and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis.
We need to use some of your data like your address for drafting the agreements.
We need to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
We process your data (job-related information only) for recruitment purposes. We may obtain such data from you directly or find the data on social networks when looking to fill an open position at our company.
In respect to your personal data you have the right to:
- request access to the personal data that we hold about you or a copy of it;
- correct (rectify) your personal data if it is inaccurate;
- erase your personal data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions;
- ask us to pass your information to other companies or organisations upon your written request (when technically feasible);
- withdraw your consent to your personal data processing at any time by email. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing P2H conducted prior to your withdrawal.
If you wish to execute any of these rights, e-mail us with your request at email@example.com.
Retaining of your information and personal data
We use data hosting providers in the United States and Germany to store your information and personal data.Your personal data will be retained for as long as needed for the purpose of use or until your consent is revoked.Notwithstanding the provisions of this section, we will retain information and documents containing personal data to enforce our Terms & Conditions, protect our legal rights (including fraud prevention), as required by law and for the statistic and reporting purposes.
Sharing and transfer of your information and personal data
You agree that we have the right to share your information and personal data with:
- our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- carefully selected third parties including business partners, suppliers, exclusive contractors and sub-contractors who perform functions on our behalf, subject to non-disclosure obligations;
- our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc);
- a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
- court or other government body or as required by law, but only that portion of your information which is legally required to be disclosed.
Your information and personal data may be transferred outside United States to European Union and Ukraine where it will be processed by our exclusive contractors and sub-contractors on “need to know” basis only. By submitting your information and personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We do not sell or trade any of your information and personal data.
Some aggregate and non-identifying information may be collected by advertisers, advertising networks, analytics and search engine providers. Their use of such information is not under our control.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message.
- to allow this Site to function correctly.
- to understand how our Site is functioning and to inform any improvements in performance and our Services.
- to enhance your experience on our Site and provide extra functionality.
If you do not want to receive cookies or store them on your computer any more please change your browsing settings and/or delete all received cookies before. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
This Site may contain links to third-party sites, which are not owned and operated by P2H. Any information you provide to those sites will be governed by their own policies and principles. P2H assumes no responsibility or liability for information handling procedures and/or policies of such independent sites.
Let us know how we can help
Let’s discuss your project! Drop us a line and our team will be in touch with you.